she is the high priestess. behind and around her is the veil. she stands in osiris position. though most of our hps don't use moon crowns, for her i thought it was appropriate - "the lady's light shone"
I do have to say the crown tweaks me. Every time I look at this one it stabs me in the eye. In a Bluestar context it doesn't work for me at all. In the greater pagan world (they love their crowns) I think it works better.
I do have to say the crown tweaks me. Every time I look at this one it stabs me in the eye. In a Bluestar context it doesn't work for me at all. In the greater pagan world (they love their crowns) I think it works better.
ReplyDeleteso. i thought about this for a while. i figured i can rework her arms, and make a triple goddess necklace. would that ease your eyes any?
ReplyDelete